Thursday, March 3, 2011

The bromance

There is something to be said about a healthy STRAIGHT relationship between the male species. Generally speaking, the typical behaviors of men lead me to believe that they grunt, watch football and occasionally slap each other on the butt during sports affiliated activities.

But, my friends, I have seen a new upcoming trend that I like to call... the BROMANCE. 

Examples of a bromance could be... oh, say... a man-date.
A man-date is when two men pair up to go out on the town. Dinner and a scary movie perhaps. No girls, no pressure, just a good time with your bro. Making sure there is a buffer zone during the movie to maintain manliness.

Another way to enhance the bromance is with the manly and more rare epic chest bump.




 I feel that I should probrably explain this in more detail. It involves some of my most favorite people. Trent, Scott and Brett in a three way chest bump that is so rare it is proportional to catching bigfoot on film! This was at yet another geriatrics dance that had some struggles that one can only explain as "dancing with the dead". I think that can be seen in the clip.

My favorite part about the video is not their stellar form, although it is to be admired... but rather the random old man who is ranting about how we are taking away from the others fun time. WHAT??? I took a survey and 97% of the people were not having fun and one person lapsed into a coma shortly before the chest bumping began. Hence why the bromance had to be taken to such an extreme level!! 

So... the next time you single men mock us gals because we go to the bathroom in herds and have the tendency to go on girls nights out... I say PFFFFT... I have PROOF that the bromance is the new up and coming trend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Wild Mormonany Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones